Wednesday, May 22, 2024 01:47

Landguard Fort – 6th November 2015 (Louise)

Landguard Fort ghost hunt 6th November 2015
Felixstowe, Suffolk


Area: School Room
Equipment: Ouija/Table tipping

Session 1 – Group B
We started the session with table tipping. Initially the table slowly rocked from side to side. Asking the group to all encourage spirit to move the table more or in some other way it tipped up on to one leg and slowly rotated clockwise. The table then began to walk to on several occasions to a desk that was in the room and stop at this point. Steve (guest) had a K2 metre that lit up from green to red very quickly and held it on the red light. Asking the guests if any of them had their mobile phones switched on as these can interfere with the equipment, they all said no. However, the K2 would only go off in that certain area of the room that the table kept walking to.
We then moved on to the Ouija board as I asked spirit through the table if they would communicate through the board and it tilted the table for the yes position asked by the group. The glass moved straight away moving the glass very quickly in a circle around the table. The spirit then went on to say she was a female spirit by the name of Isabel, 19 years old and married to John who worked at the Fort. During this session we managed to find out that Isabel had two children called James and Sarah and she died during childbirth. She then went on to tell us that her surname was Suttoz and her husband was Austrian and died in 1936. At this point the glass started spinning very fast around the table and a loud bang was heard by all the guests in the corner of the room. I asked spirit to make the noise again and it did so straight away much to the amazement of the guests.

Session 2 – Group C
I began the session by splitting the group into two smaller groups. Some of the guests had done Ouija before and felt comfortable to make a start. I however stayed with them until the glass started to move. Asking spirit to stay on the board I then started the other group on the table tipping. All the guests started to encourage spirit to come and move the table. It immediately started to move tipping, rocking and spinning making it hard for the guests to keep up with the fast movements. Once the table had settled we asked spirit if they could communicate by tipping the table right for a yes answer and left for a no answer. One of the guests asked if we were in the presence of a male spirit to which the table with some force tipped to the right.  Back on the Ouija the group had contacted a spirit called Tom who said he was moving the table. He also went on to say that he died whilst building the Fort. The glass then went to goodbye and another spirit came through. The spirit went on to tell us her name was Elizabeth and she was 19 years old. She then told us that she was kidnapped while fishing for her family and brought to the Fort and was beaten and raped by her brother who worked at the Fort and died at the age of 25 years of her beatings. The glass then took us all by surprise and very quickly spelt out the name Ray. Ray was the name of one of the guests on the table who had seemed to have gone in a trance like state. The spirit went on to tell us her name was Edna and she was 78. Still in a trance like state Ray said that’s the name of my Mum. I asked Ray if he was comfortable to carry on to which he replied yes. Rays Son Luke (guest) asked if Edna had a message for Ray. She went on to say that she was sorry for dying and that she loved him. At this point Ray had come out of his trance and became very emotional and had to leave the room.

Session 3 – Group A
I started this session on the Ouija board. I was joined by guests Kelly, Steven, Louie and Jan. Initially the glass took some time to move even with the encouragement from the guests. However, after some time we were joined on the table by a spirit called Trevor who said he as born in 1897 and died in an accident. Asking Trevor if possible he could tell us, he went on to say that he was cleaning his gun when it accidentally fired killing him and his friend called Geoff in 1943.
Trevor then said goodbye and we were joined by another spirit by the name of Thomas. He went on to say that he was murdered by his friend Tim whilst on duty. He had a wife called Elizabeth who is still alive today. He said he was confused but his mum and dad are with him but misses Elizabeth as she was a nurse and she tried to save him but he later died from his wounds. The glass on the table begun to move very erratically and very quickly spelt out the name Tim. Tim went onto to say that he was angry with Thomas and that they were never friends as he did bad things and that is why he murdered him. Tim went on to say that his regiment was the Lance Corps, he loved being the joker and always made people laugh. Even today he said that he still makes noises to try and scare people. When asked if he could make a noise for us to prove he was there, a loud sudden bang came from the corner of the room. Asking Tim if that was him could he do it again please another bang came from just behind where we were all sitting.

Really active night enjoyed by myself and the guests. Can’t wait to return

Paranormal Investigator
Ghost Hunt Events

Social Share Toolbar

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.